Welcome!

This is where I put all my creative-but-anonymous writing. I like comments, so if you have any (constructive) ones, drop me a line.

Stories:
[The Workout][States]

Poetry:

[Boy Met Girl][The New Year][Wordsworthless]

Genres:

[Drama][General][Humor][Romance]

Monday, March 12, 2007

Period

It’s burning white vision bursting at the tops of my eyes.


    It’s nausea, shivering and plunging at ten thousand feet. Pulsing, pounding pressure, starting from the low centre of my body and radiating downwards until I can’t move, can’t do anything but lie limply on the bed. Every step taken is an epic battle in itself. Cold sweat becomes rivulets pouring down my spine.
    Considering this happens once a month, it’s shocking how we’re considered “the weaker sex.”

1 comment:

Gabriela said...

I like the idea of your blog, I love writing as well.

Thanks for visiting my blog, come back anytime. =)