Welcome!

This is where I put all my creative-but-anonymous writing. I like comments, so if you have any (constructive) ones, drop me a line.

Stories:
[The Workout][States]

Poetry:

[Boy Met Girl][The New Year][Wordsworthless]

Genres:

[Drama][General][Humor][Romance]

Friday, April 20, 2007

Musings

Grr. I can't get into Writers' Cafe for some reason--has it suddenly become extremely popular over the two days I haven't checked it? At the meantime, I'm researching for a story.

See, I have this idea, one that features and awful lot of cheesy puns about food (the idioms, in fact, are really my motivation for doing the story). But developing it is starting to become a massive headache.

That's all. Summer's started, along with summer class (community service), and with the infernal tropical heat I'm not sure I'll be able to churn out fiction and prose easily.

1 comment:

Will said...

Writer's Cafe was down for everyone... its working again. I think its a relatively new site and they keep working bugs out of it. I was gone all weekend and that's limited my writing potential... hopefully I'll get back to writing sometime next week.